How it Works
Your journey into static caravan ownership will be very exciting and rewarding. Especially if this is your first purchase, you might be a little confused or unsure how it works and what the best options are for you. Therefore, please find examples of some important questions that you may want to ask yourself as you decide which caravan you want to buy and which park you want to use.
We’re very proud of our customer-focused service, which is designed to help you find your ideal caravan in the easiest and most straightforward way.
Help you find the right static caravan
Help you find the right caravan park
Help you get moved in, normally within a week!
So, if you are looking to buy a static caravan in North Wales, we are only a phone call away and are ready to help.
Finding the right caravan
- How many does it sleep?
- Who will use it with you?
- Will it be spacious enough for everyone who will use it?
- What’s the colour scheme like?
Funding your purchase
- Is it a cash or finance purchase?
- What deposit is required?
- How long are the funding plans?
- What’s the cost of finance?
- Can you repay the finance early?
Finding the right park
- How long can it stay on the site?
- How long does it take to get there?
- What facilities does the park offer?
- Do the facilities suit your requirements?
- How long is the park open?
- What plots are available?
- What are the site fees?
- Do you pay extra for gas, electricity, water and rates?
- Are there any ‘hidden costs’ like administration fees, winterisation, safety tests etc?
- Can you rent the holiday caravan to friends and family to offset the running costs?