Caravan Holidays are More Popular than Ever in the UK
For many, caravan holidays are an integral part of family life. Owning your own static caravan means you can take off for a weekend break too.
Those who previously wouldn’t have dreamt of taking caravan holidays are now seriously considering them. This is not least due to the way static caravans have evolved over the years. Mobile homes, as they are often called, are luxurious in comparison to their ancient counterparts. In many cases not only do they have all mod cons but sometimes more than you have in your own flat.
Benefits of caravan holidays
Over 2 billion seasoned caravanners know the benefits of UK caravan holidays as opposed to jetting off abroad. For those who don’t here are some of them:
- There are no problems with language. You won’t need a phrase book to order your meals!
- The food will be what you are used to.
- You won’t need vaccinations.
- Medical services are nearby and you won’t have to produce insurance.
- You won’t need a passport.
- You won’t need to take out travel insurance.
- Most of what you need can be stored in your holiday home so you’ll never be charged for excess baggage.
- You don’t need flights, tickets or to travel long distances.
- Apart from the travelling time to the holiday park, you can enjoy every minute of your holiday.
Annual holidays and short breaks
Your own holiday home, not too far away, is a place where you can spend family annual holidays and short breaks. If Dad feels like a weekend away fishing, the accommodation is always there. If Mum wants some “me time” she can leave Dad with the kids for a weekend.
What’s more, everything you could possibly need is on site. Holiday parks cater for everything. There’s usually a general store for food and essentials. Amusements, live entertainment and Kid’s Clubs are the norm. Sometimes there is a hair and beauty salon. Invariably there is at least one restaurant/café and bar.
Choice of holiday parks
Holiday parks are strategically located close to local amenities and popular resorts. Some are slightly inland from the coast and others right on it. Inland parks offer peace and tranquillity. They are close enough to the action if you want to be part of it but far enough away to not be disturbed by it.
North Wales Caravans is located in Towyn, one of the most popular resorts in North Wales. With access to many holiday parks in the area, your choice of location is extensive. From family orientated parks to rural retreats, we have them all. In addition we regularly hold sales of new and used caravans with finance packages available for those who qualify. If you are in North Wales this summer do call in to see us.